BrandED Consultants Group
The BrandED Consultants Group was founded in 2005 to meet the increasing need for organizations to take a strategic and sustainable approach to brand development and think beyond logos, taglines and advertising campaigns.
Organizations hire BrandED when they face a decline in their customer base, are in need of capital improvements or experience issues that threaten the image and reputation of the organization. Our primary clients are colleges, universities and P-12 systems of schools. We also do work for associations, government agencies, nonprofits, NGOs and businesses. Brand initiatives that we lead result in:
- A greater sense of organizational pride
- Improved recruitment and retention of customers, employees, donors and partners
- New sources of funding
- Increased brand awareness at local, regional, national and international levels
- Efficient internal communications and operations
- Heightened strategic thinking
- Reengaged stakeholders
- Aligned internal culture and external reputation
- Aligned verbal and visual identities
The BrandED Consultants Group is comprised of thought leaders in brand development and recognized internationally as innovative. We embrace a cultural and systemic approach to branding. We develop, implement and assess brand strategies based on institutional mission, core values, stakeholder engagement and social responsibility. We help organizations to think of their brand first as a noun—a distinctive name, and then as a verb—the actions making their brand authentic, compelling, memorable and sustainable.